Turquoise Coast of Turkey
What could be more enjoyable than the cooling breeze, beautiful coves and green forest on the shoreline of the Turquoise Sea?
The Turquoise Coast has a rich history, including great ancient cities and civilizations that are thousands of years old. The region is surrounded by beautiful coves, villages, valleys, snow-capped mountains, rivers, deep canyons and forests.
There are charming boutique hotels at spectacular destinations with state-of-art meeting facilities for small-size groups. It’s not surprising that the cuisine is based on daily caught fish, seafood and local mezes prepared with fresh, natural ingredients and extra-virgin olive oil.
This region brings together the perfect combination of nature and many historical sights. Fethiye region offers great variety of boutique hotels at hidden locations which is a perfect match for Cozy Meetings
- • Explore a surreal town! Visit the picturesque ghost town of Kayaköy (ancient Karmylassos) with its around 4000 abandoned stone houses
- • Visit the Telmessos Ancient City; it was a largest member of the Lycian Union in antiquity
- • Feel the adrenaline; Paraglide over Turquoise color sea, and then swim in the unique waters of Ölüdeniz-Lagoon
- • Discover the Gulf of Fethiye with private wooden gullets
- • Enjoy staying at stylish boutique hotels at the region